Hundreds of Maryland families will attend two Maryland camp fairs in 2015.
Saturday, March 7th in Annapolis in the gym at Annapolis Area Christian School and
Saturday, April 18th in Bowie at the Community Center.
Pre-registration rates are available until December 15th. Special camp marketing packages are available that include the Camp Fair, online virtual Camp Fairs and print camp directories all at a discounted rate.
Testimonials from previous Camp Fair attendees:
River Valley Ranch:
“Chesapeake Family Camp Fair is a must for RVR every year. We participate in other fairs; none as effective as CFCF!” -- Dan Steele
This multi-booth event represents a “one-stop shop” for parents and their children interested in finding a summer camp and learning more about the local and out-of-state options available to them. Representatives from the following local and out-of-state progams are welcome to participate:
Booths are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Print, web and event bundles rates offer the best discount and include a space at Camp Fair but we do offer booth-only rates.
Bonus: Add your information to the Goodie Bag all attendess receive upon entering which contains both the February Residential Camp issue and the March Day Camp issues. *Remember - All Premium Plus and Premium online directory listings are viewable 24/7 365 days a year whenever parents look so be sure your web link, information and slide show are correct.
1. Exhibitors Galore! More than 60 Exhibitors from local, out-of-state, day and overnight programs will be present. You’re competitors are among them. Make sure your program is included the choices parents are offered.
2. Build Trust. Parents and potential campers both feel better when they meet you face-to-face and can associate your summer program with an actual person. It is essential to building loyalty for your organization and brand.
3. Be Social. People are social by nature and thrive on real social interaction. You’re not behind a desk, answering questions over the phone or through email. Here’s your chance for you and your program to shine.
4. It’s FREE. We don’t charge parents to attend or park and they come by the hundred’s. More than 1,600 visited in 2011.
5. Engaging and Fun Atmosphere. Most participating Summer Program exhibitors pull out their best displays to engage the visitors including games, props, prize wheels and more.
6. Decisions are made. Many parents find what they’re looking for and sign-up on the spot. Others go home armed with literature they’ve picked up at the event to make a decision.
7. The CF Advantage. Chesapeake Family’s parents are loyal, read the magazine, contribute online, comment on facebook and trust us as a local resource enabling your program to align with this area’s most powerful local parenting resource.
8. Promotion. Promotion. Promotion. Camp Fair is heavily advertised in Chesapeake Family Magazine, on ChesapeakeFamily.com, in our weekly Enewsletter, at local events, through social media along with all other traditional local media outlets.
9. The One and Only. Chesapeake Family’s Camp Fair is the ONLY Camp Fair in town and has been for the last 18 years. Parents rely on this event to make decisions and gather information. This is your only chance to personally introduce your program in this area.
10. Connect. With community organizations and take advantage of networking opportunities for your program. You never know who your next store exhibitor will be.
Sign-up now to be a part of this sold-out multi-booth expo $50 late fee if registered after Dec. 31, 2013.