Taking time for your breakfast is key to a healthy life. Try this delicious and healthy Mushroom, Turkey & Egg Frittata for a quick breakfast treat to start you day off right.
Individual Mushroom, Turkey & Egg Frittata
* 6 links turkey breakfast sausage
* 3/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* Non-stick cooking spray
* 6 Eggland’s Best large eggs
* 1/3 cup skim milk
* 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
* 6 portion Jumbo Muffin Pan with Foil Liners
* Small non-stick sauté pan
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray sauté pan with non-stick cooking spray. Remove casing from sausage links. Break sausage into small pieces and place in non-stick sauté pan. Add mushrooms and onions and sauté until sausage is cooked.
3. Place some of this mixture evenly in the bottom of muffin pan with foil liners.
4. Place the eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk together. Add salt & pepper.
5. Pour equally into the 6 muffin liners. Top with 1/2 teaspoon cheese.
6. Bake 30 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Approximately 160 calories per Fritatta
For additional tasty recipes visit Egglands Best
|By Jeanne Slaughter, Marketing Manager for Chesapeake Family who doesn’t like cheese but would consider make an exception for this frittata.|