Are you looking for the best outdoor play spaces in Maryland to while away the wonderful lazy days of summer? Something your kids will love to explore, play on and spend time outside in? Katrina Kessler of Maryland Kiddos shares with us her picks for the best playgrounds and outdoor play spaces in Maryland. Have a listen for all of the details.
You can email Katrina @ ConnectingwithKatrina@gmail.com or find her on Instagram @MarylandKiddos.
Summer Playground Favorites
- Cabin John- Bethesda
- Granville Gude Park- Laurel
- Bailey Park near Merriweather Splash Pad- Columbia
- Cedar Villa Heights- Laurel
- Shipley Park – Hanover
- Sophie and Madigan’s- Frederick (fairytale/accessible for all)
Playgrounds that Multiple Ages Will Enjoy
- Blandair Playground North (new section) – Columbia
- Watkins Regional Park- Upper Marlboro
All around Summer Favorites
- Walker Mill Regional- Capitol Heights
- Alpha Ridge- Marriottsville
More Playground Reviews