My family loves to picnic and attend outdoor concerts in the park all summer long. I’m always looking for simple, easy foods to cart along with us that will stay intact as we bump along the sidewalks. These quick and easy chicken wraps are a breeze to prepare and sure to please everyone in your family. You can even have the kids take care of the assembly!
California Chicken Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann’s® Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 4 6″ whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bones and shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced, seeds removed
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 cups mixed salad greens or Romaine lettuce
Spread mayonnaise on tortillas, leaving a 1″ border the entire way around the tortilla. Layer chicken, avocado, red pepper, red onion, cucumber, and salad greens down center of each tortilla. Tuck in the sides of the tortillas, then roll tightly. Slice in half to serve.
Recipe adapted from Hellman’s®