Say ciao to boring old pb&j in the kid’s lunchbox this week. We’re going to amp up the usual sandwich with a snappier version of a wrap, and add a bit of Italian flair. Thanks to leftover rotisserie chicken (you’ve totally got one of those in the fridge…don’t you?), you can have this wrap made quickly, and full of healthy stuff too. If the kids are turned off by the spinach, use a bit of crispy romaine lettuce instead. Not so sure about sun-dried tomatoes, go ahead and skip them. But for a grown-up party, use all of the ingredients and slice the wrap into pinwheels.
Makes: 1 serving
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup finely sliced spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sandwich Spread & Dip, or more to taste
- 1 10-inch sun-dried tomato basil wrap
Stir together chicken, spinach, cheese, tomatoes, basil, and sandwich spread. Spoon mixture onto the wrap and spread to edges; roll up. For entertaining, slice into 1-inch pinwheels.
Recipe courtesy of the fine folks at Hidden Valley