Looking for a fun, no-bake dessert to get you through this sweltering heat? Look no further than this delicious frozen peanut butter pie. This recipe is so simple, the kids can even make it for you, with just a little supervision during mixing. If you’re feeling fancy, chop peanuts and mini peanut butter cups and add to the top for a bit of garnish. This will become your new signature summer dessert, and no one will know how simple it is to prepare. Enjoy!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared deep-dish graham cracker or chocolate-flavored pie crust (9 inches)
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- candy bar, chopped up (optional)
In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until combined. Mix in peanut butter and milk; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into pie shell; cover and freeze until firm.
To bump up the fanciness on your pie, pipe extra whipped topping on top of pie then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with chopped peanuts and candy bar pieces.
Recipe courtesy of the Georgia Peanut Commission
Click here for more easy family recipes.