The next month is going to be BUSY. It’s all about getting dinner on the table quickly so you can focus on the other things happening in your life, like school concerts and fun family activities. You won’t want to spend hours making dinner, and these mini meatloaves are just the thing to get a quick main course on the table with just a little prep. Cooking in a muffin pan instead of a loaf pan will cut your cooking time by more than half, giving you an easy, fast dinner. Whip up some mashed potatoes or mac & cheese while the meatloaves bake and you’re on your way to a complete meal. Enjoy!
Quick Mini Meatloaves
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- Pam Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 ounces) Hunt’s Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80 percent lean)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt’s Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat oven to 400-degrees F. Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, brown sugar and mustard; set aside.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add 1/4 cup reserved sauce mixture to meat mixture and incorporate. Divide meat mixture evenly and place into prepared muffin cups. Place muffin pan on baking sheet.
Bake 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165 F). Top each mini loaf with 2 tablespoons sauce; bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is set. Serve with remaining sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Hunt’s.