The Summer Fun Guide 2022 is a summer’s worth of fun adventures for the entire family. Covering Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia these day trips and places to explore are designed to entertain all ages. It’s a multimedia program that reaches over 800,000 people each month via digital, social media, print, e-newsletters and games. The experienced team at Chesapeake Family Life knows what families like and with the Summer Fun Guide, they deliver.
The Summer Fun Guide was awarded the Gold Award from the Parenting Media Association for the 2021 edition.
Advertisers are in front of families from June through the end of August with the interactive games and activities built into the Summer Fun Guide, as well as promotions via the Facebook Group, Things to Do in Maryland, bi-weekly e-newsletter links and targeted digital custom content.
Advertiser Features in the Summer Fun Guide 2022
- Full page ads receive an adjoining full page for a custom activity including 4 different fun facts.
- Square on the Scavenger Hunt
- One featured day in 100 Days of Summer digital program (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Post on Things to Do in Maryland
- Link on E-newsletter
A summer’s worth of fun adventures
Full Page: $2279
- Full page ad + adjoining page for your custom branded activity page
- Resource listing
- One exclusive post included in 100 Days of Summer Blog
- Events listed on calendar
- Post per month in Things to Do In Maryland Facebook Group
1/2 Page: $1479
1/3 Page: $979
1/4 Page: $589
Resource Listing: $379
Digital Only— web ad including social media post: $579/month
100 Days of Summer sponsorship
Social Media Only: $279