Mayo Beach Park open days are free and open to the general public. Visitors on open days can pack a lunch, bring their canoe, kayak, windsurfer or paddle board and enjoy a beautiful afternoon. A shallow beach area is available for water play and wading. Lifeguards are not on site.
Visitors to scenic Mayo Beach Park must now reserve park passes through YourPassNow.com.
Through August 14, the Park is open Saturdays and Sundays: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Restrooms with running water and toilets are available.
- Potable drinking water is available but please bring your own bottle.
- Grills are not permitted on site and there are none available at the park.
- Please pack food that is already prepared.
- Smoking, Alcohol, inflatable rafts, and glass bottles are not permitted on the beach.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach.
Click here for more information about Mayo Beach Park
For a daily dose of summer fun, explore our 100 Days of Summer page or search our daily calendar of events.