Have you ever played the game MASH as a kid? Well, now its back with a fun Valentine’s Day theme. Print out one for everyone to have a great time predicting the future.
If you can’t remember how it goes, here is a little rundown.
- Print out this form for each participant.
- Fill out the options in each category except for one. Have someone else do the last one.
- Somewhere on the paper, start drawing your “magic spiral.” Stop when the other participant tells you to stop.
- Count the number of loops you made. That’s your “magic number.”
- Now, starting with MASH (mansion/apartment/shack/house), start counting each option, stopping when you get to your “magic number” and cross off that option.
- Continue doing this down your list, skipping options that are already crossed off and skipping categories that already have one option left.
- Now you can read your future in each category!
Not an Insider? Sign up here to gain access to all our content, including this guide.