Do you have a summertime photo of your child that would look perfect on the cover of Chesapeake Family magazine? Then enter it in our Show Us Your Smile 2016 Kids of Summer photo contest.
We are looking for great shots of kids having fun in the summer for our contest. We will select one photo for the cover of the June issue and other winners will be featured in the magazine. Readers will also be able to vote for their favorite, so be sure to tell your friends to vote for your photo at ChesapeakeFamily.com/Kids-of-Summer.
Here is what you need to know to enter:
- Submit your photo at ChesapeakeFamily.com/Kids-of-Summer.
- Rectangular vertical photos work best for the cover.
- Be sure photos are 300dpi and approximately 8.5-by-11.75 inches (or the largest image possible) if you want it to be considered for the cover.
- Include your name and contact information as well as requested information about your child and any information about the photo that might be of interest to our readers.
- Submissions will be accepted from April 1-30. Submissions and voting will end May 3 at noon.
- Staff will pick the cover image. The photo with the most votes will receive a prize.